WELCOME TO WAVECLAN!

Hello there, fellow stranded rouge! If you are a Twoleg, you are NOT allowed here! This clan is similar to the structure of Erin Hunter's WARRIORS! The clans here are Waveclan, Flameclan, HiddenClan, RainClan.
To join please see the 'How to Join' located in the column to the left below and you will appear shortly on the 'Cats of Waveclan' page.
Our pages are all for you to write/contribute to the stories
Also, there are daily poll that you can participate in.
Enjoy!
Weather: NewLeaf

Last Words

So as most of you know, today is my last day. In the future, I will be visiting when free time comes, but don't count on me coming too much. I've made so many great friends! And I'm sad I couldn't have made more. Here's some goodbye words to people who may not come on today:

Riverheart: You've been such a great friend! From Fireclaw and Breezefur to Riverheart and Wavestar you've always been with me :) and you are a great supporter :) email me!!!
Jetstar: although you are gone, I just want to say you are one of the best supporters of Waveclan!
Spotsy: You are great. You support Waveclan so much and thanks for coming on A Pencil and Paper too. I don't know what I could have done without you.
To all others: thanks so much for even coming on Waveclan. My blessings for you all. Please comment here or below to take Waveclan. :(

3 comments:

  1. Whoever takes WaveClan next should make a memorial in honor of Wavestar and all she has done in our hearts.... Waveclaw whereever you go I will go with you in ur heart. you are in Scarheart and i's thoughts.
    Love, Riverheart and Scarheart (We thought of this together.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And if no one does I will be happy to take the leadership of WaveClan
      -Riverheart

      Delete
  2. aw, Wavey. Thanks. :) I remember when i first joined the site. good times... :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, and welcome to Waveclan! Please respect the other cats here, and no spam please!