WELCOME TO WAVECLAN!

Hello there, fellow stranded rouge! If you are a Twoleg, you are NOT allowed here! This clan is similar to the structure of Erin Hunter's WARRIORS! The clans here are Waveclan, Flameclan, HiddenClan, RainClan.
To join please see the 'How to Join' located in the column to the left below and you will appear shortly on the 'Cats of Waveclan' page.
Our pages are all for you to write/contribute to the stories
Also, there are daily poll that you can participate in.
Enjoy!
Weather: NewLeaf

New Leader

As you know Waveclaw is not coming on as much as she used too. (Hopefully she will visit) Because she had left I was voted as your next leader. And..... I love you guys :3.

Shakily, Riverheart and Starwing aprouched the Red Fallen Oak. Her 2 best friends were here once, and now it was her turn.
Starwing nudged her foward and she proceed.
She pressed her nose to the smooth, beautiful fallen tree and instintly began to dream.
Riverheart stood in a dark clearing lit by stars and the moon. She started to panic when nothing happened, but suddenly the stars turned into stary shapes and bounded down the sky.
The shape of Wavestar padded gracefully up to her.
"Riverheart, it is time you became leader of my clan. You have watched over my kits, for that, you are in my debt," her meow echoed. She touched her nose to Riverheart's head. "With this first life I give you compassion, use it to help those in need even complete strangers."
Power surged through her body and made her tremble. "I won't let you down," she whispered.
Next was Waterheart. "Thank you for showing Ashstripe how to love again," she meowed and she started to give her the next life. "With this life I give you strength, use it to fight with your clan."
Then, Mudstorm. "With this life I give you hope, even if you have lost all that you have loved, it will guide you down your path," he bellowed.
Then was Jayfire. He dipped his head to his sister. "Riverheart with this life I give you bravery use it to be brave when other's cannot my sister," he meowed then joined the ranks behind him.
Crestfall, daughter of Spottedfire stepped up next. "With this life I give you loyalty, use it ti stick to your words and to know right from wrong."
Next was Spiritsore. "With this life I give you love. Use it to clear your mind and think of what is important." The power that gribbed Riverheart this time was softer and less painful.
Shaderiver came up next. "With this life I give you energy, use it to finish the duties of a leader. Watch after my brother for me," he meowed winking.
Ashstripes, Riverheart's old friend was next. "With this life I give you protection, use it to protect your clan at all costs."
Lastly was Jetstar...... Riverheart almost cried when he saw him without tear marks around his eyes and in his prime state. "My mate, with this life I give you faith, never loose it because many cats have done it in the past." He kept his nose on her head, longer then need, but Riverheart closed her eyes. This might be the last time Jetstar could hold her again.
When he did striaghten up he meowed, " I hail you by your new name, Riverstar. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and StarClan grants you the guardianship of Waveclan.  Defend it well; care for young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code and live each life with pride and dignity."
Still trembling, Riverstar held her chin up.
"Oh and take care or our new kits will you?" were his last words.
"What?" Riverstar mewed before waking up.




Now as leader (with help from Sunbeam) I shall do my first naming ceremony.
"Clan meeting," Riverstar announced as the cats gathered around the main camp.
"My first act of leader I shall be announcing our 2 new apprentices. Riverkit, Blossomkit, please step forward," Riverstar said. Riverkit and Blossomkit nervously approached her.
"Riverkit, Blossomkit, I've been in the nursery long enough that you two are ready. Do both ofyou promise to fight to death for your clan, to be loyal, and to uphold the warrior code?" she recited.
"I do," they both answered, Riverkit rolling back his shoulders to look tall.
"Then by the power of Starclan, you will be now known as Riverpaw and Blossompaw. Foxtrot, you will mentor Riverpaw, and Silverhail, you will mentor Blossompaw. Teach them everything you know so they can become strong warriors of Waveclan," Riverstar finished. As the new apprentices touched noses with their mentors the clan shouted, "Riverpaw! Blossompaw! Riverpaw! Blossompaw!"

1 comment:

  1. A trip to the past!!!

    Jetstream pressed his nose on the moonstone, Sandbreeze following a little after. Instantly, heat rushed up his spine and he closed his eyes. When he opened them, he was levitating above the clouds, and cats surrounded him, row by row.
    "Leafheart..." He breathed, remembering his previous mate. Her face was unmoving as he moved on to greet the other cats.
    "Moonspirit... Waterheart! Flowerpetal... MIstpaw... Shadowpaw... Caveclaw... Moonshine... Birdtail... Dreampool, Crestfall...Ashstripes..." his lips mouthed the words and as each name was called, the cat dipped their head in acknowledgement.
    Ashstripes was the first to step forward, a determined look in his eyes. He put his nose on Jetstream's and fire shot through him.
    "With this life I give you passion. Support your clan well and lead with fire."
    "Ashstripes..." Jetstream started, but he was already moving back and Whitewillow was moving forward.
    "With this life I give you courage." She breathed.
    Skyflight gave him loyalty, and Waterheart nobility, and Caveclaw tireless energy. Brokensky awarded him protection and Leafheart love. There were two cats left- Jayfire and Wavestar. Jayfire stepped forward and touched his nose to Jetstream.
    "With this life I give you protection. Guard your clan well."
    Jetstream turned his head towards Wavestar, who was smiling lightly, a twinkle in her eye.
    "Oh Wavestar come back to us..." he pleaded. All she did was run her tail over his pelt.
    "With this life I give you nobility and pride. Stay faithful to your clan. Jetstar, we welcome you as a leader!"
    "Jetstar! Jetstar!" Chanted the cats, and then they faded.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, and welcome to Waveclan! Please respect the other cats here, and no spam please!