WELCOME TO WAVECLAN!

Hello there, fellow stranded rouge! If you are a Twoleg, you are NOT allowed here! This clan is similar to the structure of Erin Hunter's WARRIORS! The clans here are Waveclan, Flameclan, HiddenClan, RainClan.
To join please see the 'How to Join' located in the column to the left below and you will appear shortly on the 'Cats of Waveclan' page.
Our pages are all for you to write/contribute to the stories
Also, there are daily poll that you can participate in.
Enjoy!
Weather: NewLeaf

The Next Leader

Please vote on next leader of WAVECLAN!
Nominees:
Riverheart
Scarheart
Silverhail
Sunbeam
Spottedfire

Discuss and vote in the comments section. Please say WHY You voted that cat.
Anyone else want to try? (Last minute calls)

8 comments:

  1. I'd like to vote for Riverheart.
    She's basically been the glue of WaveClan throughout the entire.... well, history of the blog. I'm pretty much the annoying thingy that everyone raises an eyebrows at and shakes their head, muttering, "I am not blogging on the same site with this person. I know it looks like that, but I'm not. Trust me, I don't know that wack job."
    So, River, you know your stuff on blogger, you're a veteran in terms of Warrior roleplaying, and you're all around awesome. Perfect candidate.

    Oh, and peoples? If you're sane, DO NOT vote for me. I can't even keep my own blogs straight. I CANNOT manage another. I barely get on enough as it is. I think I may even quit blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. river cause she is knows stuff on blogger she gets not cunfusled on rp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I feel loved!

    I vote Dawnwing cuz she's the one that started it all.
    Spottedfire if you quit I will be sad forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably just quit all my excess lump of blogs. I'll still come to WaveClan and HiddenClan and the Gatherings blog, maybe I'll keep my messy desk, nd possibly DuskClan when I find time. So yeah.

      Delete
  4. Oh from Riverheart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Name: Dawnripple
    If your name changes in the future what it will be:
    Mate Interest/Family Connections: Mourns for her dead sister Flarestripe who died giving birth to three stillborns when they were runaways from a remaining group of clan cats
    Flarestripes Pic if u need it: http://sparkclan1.webs.com/Coca-cat.jpg
    Picture (http link): http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j302/coolio9221/greyandwhite.jpg
    Behavior of Cat... likes/dislikes: She hates summer because she overheats with her thick fur, Favorite food is Sparrow, Is in love with Snakestripe,

    Name: Stripepaw
    If your name changes in the future what it will be: Stripefang
    Mate Interest/Family Connections: No living family, no crush... so far
    Picture (http link): http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8b/Dark_mackerel_tabby_cat_in_a_park-Hisashi-02A.jpg
    Behavior of Cat... likes/dislikes: Is funny and outgoing, loves to fool around, hates the sound of a screech owl and soggy fresh kill, enjoys a fight once in a while

    Name: Tabbyfire
    If your name changes in the future what it will be:
    Mate Interest/Family Connections: wants to be mates with Silvehail, desperately in love with her but doesn't know how to tell her
    Picture (http link): http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4k9PEKo0OMk/T5GP1f-d3yI/AAAAAAAAA0c/-YxujFL95zs/s1600/green-eyes1.jpg
    Behavior of Cat... likes/dislikes: loves sunny afternoons, hunting with friends, and life. Hates snow hunting/fighting because he sticks out like a torn claw, hates being the new guy because he is shy and quiet, yet daring and handsome

    ReplyDelete
  6. Silverhail because she introduced me to this blog!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for RIverheart, far as I know she's been here the whole time and she's been loyal to Waveclan. She knows most of the clan cats and has taken a sort've leadership in the stories too.
    I think she would make a good leader.
    -Sunbeam

    ReplyDelete

Hi, and welcome to Waveclan! Please respect the other cats here, and no spam please!