Alright guys. Here's the lingo.
I'm giving away Waveclan to whoever claims it.
Because I am officially leaving blogger.
I'll only be blogging on A Pencil and Paper, which is my writing blog.
I'm really sorry.
I'm already devoted to some Korra websites, a lot of social apps and networks, swim team, school, homework, and violin... I'm getting really busy.
Blogging will just... put more stress on me, you know?
So I will give it away to someone who can keep up with it.
Please let me know if you can take Waveclan. I'm really sorry. REALLY. But I have to let go.
The next caretaker can decide the final leader, etc.
Thanks for making my experience on blogger such a fantastic one. <3 you all.
Wavestar
WELCOME TO WAVECLAN!
Hello there, fellow stranded rouge! If you are a Twoleg, you are NOT allowed here! This clan is similar to the structure of Erin Hunter's WARRIORS! The clans here are Waveclan, Flameclan, HiddenClan, RainClan.
To join please see the 'How to Join' located in the column to the left below and you will appear shortly on the 'Cats of Waveclan' page.
Our pages are all for you to write/contribute to the stories
Also, there are daily poll that you can participate in.
Enjoy!
Gathering Page: http://warriorgatherings.blogspot.com/
Weather: NewLeaf
i can take waveclan if no one else wants to :-)
ReplyDelete-sunbeam
(my blogger name is purewhisker)
Ohkay, just let me know! :)
ReplyDeletePurewhisker why did you quit FlameClan??? :(
ReplyDelete