WELCOME TO WAVECLAN!
Hello there, fellow stranded rouge! If you are a Twoleg, you are NOT allowed here! This clan is similar to the structure of Erin Hunter's WARRIORS! The clans here are Waveclan, Flameclan, HiddenClan, RainClan.
To join please see the 'How to Join' located in the column to the left below and you will appear shortly on the 'Cats of Waveclan' page.
Our pages are all for you to write/contribute to the stories
Also, there are daily poll that you can participate in.
Enjoy!
Gathering Page: http://warriorgatherings.blogspot.com/
Weather: NewLeaf
A word to bullies
I've never been bullied. I've never bullied anyone. I do, however, know some people who have been bullied. And evidently, it's not a pleasing expirence. The girl you just called fat, she's overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly, she spends hours putting makeup on. The boy you just tripped, he is abused enough at home. That guy you just made fun of for crying, his mother is dying. Put this as your signature if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post this, but I'm sure the people with a heart will. I did not write this, but someone who cares did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete