WELCOME TO WAVECLAN!

Hello there, fellow stranded rouge! If you are a Twoleg, you are NOT allowed here! This clan is similar to the structure of Erin Hunter's WARRIORS! The clans here are Waveclan, Flameclan, HiddenClan, RainClan.
To join please see the 'How to Join' located in the column to the left below and you will appear shortly on the 'Cats of Waveclan' page.
Our pages are all for you to write/contribute to the stories
Also, there are daily poll that you can participate in.
Enjoy!
Weather: NewLeaf

Waveclan is over

Hi Everyone. I have some news. If there isn't another post or suggestion for Waveclan to revive by March 30th, I'm going to close it down. I won't delete the blog because I want our memories here, I just won't be posting at all or anything. Sorta like a museum, ya know? Well if this does happen, please join Flameclan instead, our "sister"clan. Flameclan is starting fresh and new and they need more cats and joiners. So if you decide to leave Waveclan, please at least go to Flameclan.

I'm sorry I am not making much of an effort, but this is the 2nd time Waveclan's population has decreased and I am seriously thinking that in high school next year I can only keep 3 blogs so I am thinking about A Pencil and Paper, Flameclan, and Fira Marine. Just an FYI.

Thanks for sticking around, those who do :) those are my true waveclan supporters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, and welcome to Waveclan! Please respect the other cats here, and no spam please!